Our dynamic accommodation provision requires a new addition to our reception team! The role of Receptionist requires someone with an exuberant and responsible nature, and the ideal candidate will possess most (if not all) of the following:
– an energetic and organised character, with stellar inter-personal skills
– the ability to manage inquiries via phone/email/P2P
– the ability to manage the daily Housekeeping team and tasks
– be keen on entertaining/interacting with clientele
– be able to supervise and manage the hostel general areas
– show initiative and troubleshoot issues
– experience with previous reservation system ideal
– be keen on tour sales and everything Queenstown/NZ has to offer!
– be equipped with a minimum 2 years reception experience. Previous
sales/retail experience preferred additionally.
Applicants for this position should preferably have NZ residency. If you possess any of the above, please send your CV’s to [email protected], and we’ll be in touch!
Although we may not require any housekeepers right now, our work for accommodation staff are only required to give us one month commitment and only have to give us one week’s notice if the wish to fly he nest. This means we have positions come up quite regularly. The best thing to do is to email us to let us know your plans and come in and have a chat with us when you arrive in town. That way we know who is best to get in contact with when something comes up.
In return for a minimum of 17.5 hours per week, our work for accommodation staff live in staff-only 4-Bed En-Suite Dorms, equipped with en-suite bathroom, high speed wifi, TV, fridge & climate control. Housekeeping staff also receive Laundry as part of their accommodation.
No experience necessary but all applicants must have a valid working visa. We require all housekeepers to work for a minimum of one month with us, giving us at least one week’s notice should they want to leave. The majority of shifts are in the morning between the hours of 10am and 2:30pm and last around 3.5 hours. There are also sometimes opportunities to work nights. The shifts and rosters are fixed which means it’s incredibly easy to find a job in town that fits around our hours.
if this sounds like something you are interested in, please email us at [email protected], and we might be able to give you a better idea of when something might come up, if it isn’t already available.