credThe best located accommodation in central Queenstown for Christmas and New Years Eve
NEW YEARS EVE 2020/2021
New Years Eve is a particularly busy time in Queenstown, so make sure you get your reservations in early to bring in the New Year in the best located accommodation in Queenstown!
We also have a couple of extra stipulations for reservations over this period, which you should make yourself aware of before getting in touch:
1. All New Years Eve bookings must be paid in full within 48 hours of making your booking. After your booking is made, we will contact you by phone or email, between 9am and 9pm to take payment. We have two options to take payment; We can take payment over the phone or via email with card details you provide to us then, or we can use our system to charge the card you use to hold the booking online, which incurs a third party service charge of a further 10% of the booking total. The card you use to make your booking is purely to hold your booking. Once full payment has been received we will send you a PDF confirmation via email.
2. There is a minimum of 3 nights’ stay which must include New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, with a check-in on or before the 30th December and a check-out on or after the 2nd January. We do not have availability for bookings checking in or out on the 31st December or 1st January.
3. All guests who are not travelling with parents or legal guardians must be 18+ and provide valid identification (i.e: passport, driver’s license, HANZ 18+ card) upon check-in; failure to do so will result in cancellation of the booking with no refund.
4. All guests must pay a $20 cash key deposit, which will be refunded upon check-out provided rooms are left in the same condition (no broken items, no damage etc..) as upon check-in.
5. STRICTLY no smoking in the premises.
6. We will be a dry hostel over the new year period. No alcohol will be allowed on the premises on the 30th and 31st December and the 1st January. This is strictly enforced and any booking found abusing this rule will be removed on the spot, without refund.
7. When making your booking online you are required to give valid credit card details. These details are purely to hold your booking and are not visible to our staff. If at any point we are forced to charge the card held on our system, this will incur a third party handling fee of a further 10% of the amount charged. To avoid this charge, you can provide us with a physical card, or its details at the time of payment.
8. There is a 2.5% surcharge for payments made by credit card. EFTPOS or Cash payments carry no surcharge.
– Cancellations made before 90 days of the check-in date will be refunded in full.
– Cancellations made between 90 and 60 days of the check-in date, will be charged the first night’s stay.
– Cancellations made between 60 and 30 days of the check-in date will be charged 50% of the booking
– Cancellations made between 30 and 0 days of the check-in date will be charged in full.
So just get in contact with us for up to date pricing and availability over this period, or hit the button below to get your New Years reservation in Queenstown today!
Christmas is also a busy time in Queenstown, so if you’re looking for availability it is always best to contact us directly or book via our website, as 3rd party sites may not have everything you’re looking for.
We do have a minimum 2 night stay over the Christmas period – this is to ensure there are no check-ins or check-outs on Christmas Day.
So just get in contact with us for up to date pricing and availability over this period, or hit the button below to get your Christmas reservation in Queenstown today!