NEW YEARS EVE 2020/2021
New Years Eve is a particularly busy time in Queenstown, so make sure you get your reservations in early! To make reservations over this period you actually need to contact us directly, either via email or phone.
We also have a couple of extra stipulations for reservations over this period, which you should make yourself aware of before getting in touch:
1. Minimum of 3 nights stay which must include New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, with a check-in on or before the 30th December and a check-out on or after the 2nd January. We do not have availability for bookings checking in or out on the 31st December or 1st January.
2. All guests must be 18+ and provide valid identification (i.e: passport, driver’s license, HANZ 18+ card) upon check-in; failure to do so will result in cancellation of the booking and a fee equivalent to the period’s accommodation will be charged;
3. All guests must pay a $20 cash key deposit, which will be refunded upon check-out provided rooms are left in the same condition (no broken items, no damage etc..) as if check-in.
4. STRICTLY no smoking in the premises.
5. We will be a dry hostel over the new year period. No alcohol will be allowed on the premises on the 30th and 31st December and the 1st January. This is strictly enforced and any booking found abusing this rule will be removed on the spot, without refund.
– Cancellations made before 90 days of the check-in date will be refunded in full.
– Cancellations made between 90 and 60 days of the check-in date, will be charged the first night’s stay.
– Cancellations made between 60 and 30 days of the check-in date will be charged 50% of the booking
– Cancellations made between 30 and 0 days of the check-in date will be charged in full.
If the above suits you, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for a quote – Just tell us your numbers and room requirements and we will get back to you.
Christmas is also a busy time in Queenstown, so if you’re looking for availability it is always best to contact us directly or book via our website, as 3rd party sites may not have everything you’re looking for.
We do have a minimum 2 night stay over the Christmas period – this is to ensure there are no check-ins or check-outs on Christmas Day.
So just get in contact with us for up to date pricing and availability over this period!