may to October specialsUp to 60% off!!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
We’re happy to be able to provide you with your home-away-from-home at this time, and hope we help you make the most of your time with us!
We just need to fill you in on a couple of things with regards to our operation at this time, which includes information regarding check-in.
Unfortunately like most businesses, we have been significantly affected during the current restrictions. As such, we have had to change our operation in certain regards to provide you with a safe and comfortable stay, which includes adjusting our staffing availability and requirements.
Please take some time to read the below to keep you informed of how we are operating during Level 2:
- During this time, we will not be conducting daily housekeeping on rooms. We will conduct room housekeeping every 2 days, however all communal areas will continue to be cleaned multiple times per day.
- You will be provided new toilet paper and bathmat/hand towel every day of occupancy if you require.
- Our reception opening hours are 9am to 9pm, however a receptionist will only be physically at reception for 1.5hrs at certain times of the day. These times are 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 8pm. After hours check-ins will still be possible, you will need to get in contact with us prior to your stay to arrange like normal.
- We will be available on-call via the intercom located outside the front door, however this is designed mostly for emergencies, or arrivals outside of the times specified above. If you have general questions or requirements during your stay, we ask you to please limit these to the times specified above.
- All communal areas will remain open on the normal operating hours – reception, lounge, laundry and kitchen – however the laundry is limited to 1 person in at a time (but multiple cycles can occur), and the dorm bathroom will remain closed until further notice.
- Only those individuals who are checked in to the hostel may access the building. People who are not staying with us are strictly not allowed upstairs on the room levels.
- There are general rules that are expected of you during Level 2 restrictions. Please make yourself aware of these, as failure to comply will result in us contacting the appropriate authorities.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s show you what we can provide in your home away from home!